Off Campus Proctor Form

Off-Campus Proctor Request Form

This form is for current GCSC students who wish to take their exams anywhere other than Main Campus (Panama City). Off-Campus Proctor Request Form must be completed by students who wish to test at either  Tyndall, the Gulf Franklin Center Campuses, or other approved testing sites.

This form must be submitted at least one week before the first proctored test of each semester.  Please NOTE: The off-campus proctor form must be completed once each semester. If you are taking 3 classes, you complete the form and add all the courses on the form. The Form gives you the option to add up-to-5 courses. Failure to submit this form in a timely manner may prevent the Testing Center from being able to send an exam to the desired off-campus proctor.

Be aware that non-GCSC proctors may charge a proctoring fee, which is not reimbursed by GCSC or the Testing Center. Please contact your selected off-campus proctor for information about possible fees.

Before filling out the form below, please see other testing site options for information about who is an acceptable off-campus proctor.

If you are requesting an off-campus proctor for a college placement test, please use the CPT/PERT Proctor Request Form.  

Complete all fields in the form below.


(provide information for each course you need to have proctored)


Proctor's Organization Type:

I certify that by entering my name and today's date below, I am the
officially enrolled GCSC student identified on this off-campus proctor request
form. I attest that all proctor information I've provided on this form is
correct and conforms to the guidelines for acceptable proctors. I understand
that any deliberate misstatement of fact may result in my losing the privilege
of using GCSC proctoring and a grade of "F" being assigned for any
and all courses—past and present—in which examinations were taken under such
misstatement. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to locate an
acceptable off-campus proctor, schedule my exam appointments with my off-campus proctor, and pay for any proctoring service fees required.