GCSC Receives State and National Recognition
Several programs at Gulf Coast State College have received recognition with Accredited Schools Online “Best Of” rankings of four-year schools for the 2016-17 school year. To qualify for placement on the lists, the Community for Accredited Online Schools requires colleges to meet several minimum quality standards including accreditation, cost of enrollment, class sizes, graduation rates and career placement services.
- The Sonography program received a national ranking of 35 with a score of 93.29, according to the “Top Ultrasound Technician Programs: 2016-2017” report. http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/medical-and-health/ultrasound-technician
- The Radiography program received a national ranking of 38 with a score of 94.15, according to the “Best Radiology Technician Program: 2016-2017” report. http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/vocational-trade-school/radiology-technician
- The Dental Hygiene program received a national ranking of 43 with a score of 93.05, according to the “Best 2016-2017 Dental Hygiene Programs” report. http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/medical-and-health/dental-hygiene
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program received a national ranking of 36 with a score of 94.48, according to the “Top Physical Therapy Schools: 2016-2017” report. http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/vocational-trade-school/physical-therapy
- GCSC was ranked 25th in the state for offering the best vocational programs with a score of 94.87, according to “Best Trade Schools in Florida: 2016-2017” report. http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/vocational-trade-school/florida
The Community for Accredited Online Schools, a leader in higher education information, collects data from on-campus and online programs to determine top programs across the country. For additional information, please visit http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org.