- Certified Nursing Assistant - not currently available at GCSC - watch for future announcements!
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygiene
- LPN-to-Associate Degree Nurse (RN)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse First Assistant
- RN-to-Bachelor Nurse (BSN)
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical First Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
For students seeking admission into a Health Sciences A.S. degree program for Fall
Pursuant to SB 1108, a course in Civic Literacy (POS 2041 or AMH 2020) and successful completion of a statewide assessment exam will be required for all students in Associate in Science degree programs. In addition, HB 1507 outlines that General Education courses be met by core courses. Core courses are designated by a “•” in the College Catalog. To satisfy SB 1108 and HB 1507, curriculum changes are in progress (not yet published) that may alter the required coursework for the A.S. degree you are seeking. Please consult with your Academic Advisor for further clarification or questions specific to your academic plan.