Search internships and employment opportunities!
View a library of short video clips here! You'll find helpful information about choosing a college major and career, job prep, and getting hired!
Get honest career information from industry professionals from a wide variety of industries.
Gain industry insight to discover career information that is critical to your success.
Learn about job searching and career preparation such as:
How to write a Resume, Using LinkedIn Effectively, Making the most of an Internship, and much more!
- Apply for a SMART Scholarship
If you are pursuing a degree in any STEM discipline below
- Engineering: Aeronautical, Astronautical, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Industrial and Systems, Materials Science, Mechanical, Naval Architecture and Ocean, and Nuclear
- Biosciences, Chemistry, Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Environmental Sciences, Geosciences, Information Sciences
- Mathematics, Oceanography, Operations Research, Physics
- 18 years or older and U.S. citizenship
- Eligible to obtain and maintain at least a SECRET clearance (and TOP SECRET if required by the SF)
- Have a 3.0/4.0 GPA to apply (average competitive GPA 3.5 – 3.7)
- Able to complete at least one summer internships at a DoD facility
- Willing to accept post-graduate employment with the DoD
- Graduates Seeking Career Employment
North Florida Medical Centers
View their JOBS page to view current opportunities!
Penske Management Training
Management Training Program open to grads with Bachelor's Degree.
Federally Qualified Community Health Centers
Visit their JOBS page to view current opportunities!
Home Care and Medical Staffing
Hiring RNs & LPNs!
See the Jobs page for opportunities in Panama City.
Florida State Hospital, Chattahoochee, FL
Join a collaborative mental health care team as a registered nurse.
To apply, visit: https://jobs.myflorida.com
Lockheed Martin (Engineering)
“Gulf Coast State College does not discriminate against any person in its programs, activities, policies or procedures on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, marital status, religion, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. All questions or inquiries regarding compliance with laws relating to non-discrimination and all complaints regarding sexual misconduct or discrimination, may be directed to the Executive Director of Human Resources/Title II/504/Title IX Coordinator and Employment Equity Officer, Gulf Coast State College, 5230 W. US Highway 98, Panama City, FL 32401; 850-872-3866.”