WELCOME TO TRIO
The Federal TRIO Programs (TRIO) are Federal outreach and student services programs designed to identify and provide services for individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Our goal is to provide participants academic and personal development opportunities to motivate them toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education. We are also committed to increasing the college retention and graduate rates of our participants. We strive to help low-income Americans receive higher education through these specially designed programs.
- Student Support Services serves students who are enrolled at Gulf Coast State College.
- Educational Opportunity Center assists low and modest-income and/or individuals who are first generation college students.
- Upward Bound provides fundamental support to participants in their preparation for college entrance.
- College-Reach-Out-Program is a state-funded program designed to promote post-secondary educational opportunities for 6th-12th grade students from selected schools.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Late hours are by appointment only.
Director's Office: Student Union West, 90C
SSS Assistant Director: Student Union West, Room 90A
UB Assistant Director: Student Union West, Room 90B
TRiO Community Room: Student Union West, Room 89
TRiO Lab: Student Union West, Room 82
TRiO Tutoring Lab: Student Union West, Room 81
STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION:
Diane Garrard, Director
Ciara Woods, Administrative Assistant
Jada Pierce, Media Services Specialist
| June Middleton, Math Learning Manager
(850) 769.1551 ext.4075 | email@example.com