Honors Program Scheduled Classes
The classes listed below are permission-only courses. You must see the Honors Director or a Master Advisor in order to enroll. Classes have a limited enrollment of 20 students, so sign up early!
Honors Advising Schedule:
For honors advising, registration approvals, and honors contracts, please see Professor Amber Clark in the Language and Literature Building * Office LA05 * MW 9-10:30am / MTWR 1-2:30pm or by appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENC 1102H (11811) Honors English Composition II, TR 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm, 3 credits
- LIT2090H (10443) Honors Contemporary Literature, MW 11:00 am to 12:15 pm 3 credits
- ECO 2013H (12464) Honors Economics, MW 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm , 3 credits
- PHI2600H (12459) Honors Ethics, MW 9:30 am to 10:45 am, 3 credits
- IDH 2931 (12828), Honors Symposium, W 11:00 am to 11:50 am, 1 credit.
This semester's symposium should be a lot of fun! It is titled "Social Entrepreneurship: Empowering Communities Through Entrepreneurial Action." This exciting course will allow honors students to host a TV/radio show that will be focused on how entrepreneurship empowers individuals, communities, or organizations to achieve their goals. The show will present success stories, know-how and others along the social entrepreneurship principles.
Honors Program students may also receive honors credit in other classes by making them Honors by Contract. You will need to meet with the Honors Director, Amber Clark, to get approval as well as the contract.
If you are taking an Honors by Contract course this Spring, signed contracts must be returned to the Honors Program office (LA05) before the start of classes.