Explore Gulf Coast State College’s Gulf/Franklin Campus
Located in Port St. Joe, Florida, the Gulf/Franklin Campus offers credit, continuing education and personal enrichment programs. The satellite campus was opened in 1998 to provide a convenient, quality education to meet the area’s workforce needs. Click here to view a map of the Gulf/Franklin Campus.
Academic Programs at the Gulf/Franklin Campus
The Gulf/Franklin Campus offers evening classes in general education to meet requirements for associate degrees and college credit certificate programs.
The campus also offers the following occupational education programs:
- Practical Nursing Program (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- LPN to ADN Transition Articulation - Weekend Option
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Correctional Officer to Law Enforcement
Continuing education programs at Gulf Coast’s Gulf/Franklin Campus help you renew a professional license or learn a new technical or professional skill. Personal enrichment courses in the ENCORE program give Port St. Joe residents the opportunity to learn in a “no stress, no test” environment.
Many of the student services and resources available on Gulf Coast State College’s Panama City Campus are also available on the Gulf/Franklin Campus:
- Academic Advising
- Career Counseling and Job Placement
- Student Assistance and Support Services
- Testing: PERT College Placement Test and TABE Test
- Online Class Testing (GCSC & off-site campus)
- Free Tutoring
- Computer Lab
- Administrative Services: IDs, Parking Decals, Payment of Fees
- Meeting Rooms
Gulf Coast State College’s Gulf/Franklin Campus is located along County Road 30-A, which is also called Garrison Avenue, near the intersection with U.S. Highway 98 in Port St. Joe, Florida.