All Gulf Coast State College students, FSU-Panama City students, Non-Gulf Coast Students, and PERT Placement exams must schedule an appointment in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s). A variety of exams can be taken and proctored at either the Panama City Campus or the Gulf-Franklin Campus at Port St. Joe. If you have any issues or questions concerning your appointment, please call the Testing Center at 850-769-1551, ext. 5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For those needing to take either the College Placement/PERT Exams, CLEP Exams, Pearson VUE Certification Exams, Non-GCSC Exams, MSSC, or TABE, more information can be found on the links above as their registration processes can be different.
Before scheduling your exam(s) in Register Blast, please consider the following:
- It is your responsibility to schedule your exam appointment in Register Blast for a time that will allow you to complete your exam prior to the Testing Center's closing times. Exam appointments for GCSC Students, Student Accessibility Resources (SAR), FSU-Panama City Students, Non-GCSC exams, PERT Placement or TABE testing, and CLEP exams are available on a weekly basis and hours for those exams may vary. For testing center hours, please visit the Hours of Operation page.
- Testing appointments must be made 72 business hours in advance of your desired testing date in order to reserve your seat and for us to retrieve
the exam. If you miss the 72 hour deadline to schedule your exam, you can:
- Register for the next available date on RegisterBlast
- Respond to the confirmation email that was sent to you with the new date and time you need the appointment moved to.
- Or, you call the Testing Center at 850-769-1551, ext. 5807 or email@example.com for assistance.
- If you are needing to schedule a Non-GCSC Proctored Exam, you must contact Joseph Stewart (850-873-3594 or firstname.lastname@example.org) first prior to scheduling your exam.
- If you are needing to schedule a Pearson Vue or MSSC examination, please contact the Testing Center for more information.
- If you are needing to take your exam at an Off-Campus location, you must arrange for Off-Campus Proctored Exam well in advance of your desired exam date. For more information about off-campus proctoring, please visit our Off-Campus Proctoring page.
- If you are a new student or not sure how to schedule your exam, you can find answers to some commonly asked questions about scheduling exams in Register Blast by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To check our availability and schedule your exam, go to Register Blast now: