Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Transcript FAQs

Incoming & Outgoing Transcript Request OPTIONS

 How do I send transcript request to GCSC?

Please directly contact the high school from which you graduated, and any colleges or universities where you attended, to send your transcript(s) to GCSC. 

  • GCSC accepts mailed transcripts.
    • Mail to:
      Gulf Coast State College-Admissions
      5230 W. Hwy. 98
      Panama City, FL 32401.
  • GCSC accepts transcripts from all secure, third-party vendors.  

How do I order a GED® Transcript and Send it to GCSC?

Please order your GED® transcript from Do not send a diploma.
When asked by where to send it - enter

What documents do I need for a homeschool student?

Please submit the following documents:

  1. A completed Home School Affidavit and Compliance letter           
  2. Go to the Admission Forms Webpage
  3. Select the Home School Affidavit form
  4. Read the form carefully, complete, upload all required documents and submit

Please check your Gulf Coast student email for a response within 2 business days

Can I send a transcript from a foreign institution (both high school and college) directly to GCSC?

Transcripts from foreign institutions (both high school and college) must be evaluated by any current National Association of Credit Evaluation Services (NACES) member. It is the responsibility of the student to bear all associated costs and fees. Gulf Coast will determine transferable credits. If the academic institution you attended does not issue documents in English, you must submit precise word for word translations of all your credentials. 

Where do I find a list of NACES members?

A list of NACES members can be found on the NACES website.  Prices and processing time can vary, so check out a number of providers before you decide who to use.

Several service members used by our students are:

 How are my out of the country courses evaluated?

Please submit original transcripts to a NACES member for a:

  • University/college course-by-course evaluation.
  • High School evaluation for U.S. equivalency . 

Acceptance of transfer courses is subject to approval by Gulf Coast State College. 

How can I have my foreign institution transcripts translated?

To have your documents translated, you may contact University Language Services (ULS).

Gulf Coast State College does not discriminate against any person in its programs, activities, policies or procedures on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, marital status, religion, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. All questions or inquiries regarding compliance with laws relating to non-discrimination and all complaints regarding sexual misconduct or discrimination, may be directed to Lee Wood, Executive Director, Human Resources/Title II/504/Title IX Coordinator and Employment Equity Officer, Gulf Coast State College, 5230 W. US Highway 98, Panama City, FL 32401.