Steps to Admission
|Apply today to begin your path to a new career and follow your dream of a degree. Choose the application type that pertains to your situation and submit. We will send you an email response within two business days. Then follow the next steps to start attending classes at Gulf Coast State College.|
The college offers credit and non-credit courses. Credit courses are designed to apply toward a degree.
You may enroll in credit courses without seeking a degree as a Non-Degree Seeking student. Non-credit courses are designed to meet the needs of citizens in the community and do not require previous high school and college transcripts.
Continuing Education offers personal enrichment and professional development classes (non-credit) that do not require previous high school and college transcripts.
Complete the online Admission application
- All official transcripts must arrive from institution to institution. Faxed and hand-carried transcripts will not be accepted.
- We can accept transcripts by mail to our address listed below or electronically through a secure, third-party server (Parchment, EScript-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, and others) to the address GCSCtranscript@gulfcoast.edu.
- If you received a GED, a transcript can be ordered from GED.com.
- Please access this link if your school requires a Transcript Request Form.
If you need financial assistance, apply right away.
Go to FAFSA and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
The GCSC school code is 001490. Additional information and other financial aid opportunities are available on the GCSC Financial Aid web site.
Schedule an appointment with your Pathway Navigator.
Pathway Navigators provide guidance and advise to new, continuing and returning students.
All 'First Time in College' students are required to meet with their Pathway Navigator.
The offices of the Pathway Navigators are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Union East building.
The TM-BAS program at Gulf Coast State College allowed me to pursue my passion for technology and gave me a skill set employers are looking for.
– Dylan Bertram, Web Programmer
Technology Management, B.A.S. Program
General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Students: email@example.com