Media Services & A/V
GCSC Media Services supports a wide variety of technologies at GCSC.
- Equipment List for Checkout
Any of the following equipment can be requested for use in a college activity by faculty and college personnel...
- Digital Cameras
- Video Cameras
- Laptop Computers
- Video Data Projectors
- Portable Screens
- Sound Equipment
- DVD Player
- Video Conferencing
Media Services is also your point of contact and support for Video Conferencing interactive broadcasts over GCSC's dedicated systems. Currently, GCSC maintains two classrooms equipped for such broadcasts at our Panama City, Gulf/Franklin Center, Tyndall Air Force Base locations and area High Schools.Video Conferencing Locations & Equipment
Please contact extension 6032, 4813 or 6021 for questions regarding these services.
Instructions for Operating Smart Classrooms.
- Audio Visual Request and Technical Support Procedures
- HoverCam CenterStage KnoteStar
- Laptop Instructions
- OneScreen Instructions
- QOMO Journey touch screen panels
- QOMO Quest touch panel
- Panaboard Software
- Gulf Franklin Campus - Pilot Desk Instructions
- Gulf Franklin Campus - Smart Classroom Instructions
- SP Touch Control Panel
- Wall Control-SP2 Projector
- Wall Control Instructions