Graduation Questions and Answers
- Where do I get a graduation application?
You may pick up a graduation application in the Enrollment Services Office at the Panama City Campus or you can find a Graduation Application online.
- What are the deadlines to apply for graduation?
Find out more information about graduation deadlines.
- Is there a fee to apply for graduation?
No, there is no fee to apply for graduation.
- How do I know if my graduation application has been processed?
It may take several days for the Graduation Specialist to process your graduation application. You can check your status by logging into Lighthouse and looking at your unofficial transcripts.
PENDING - Your application has been approved and waiting on the end of term
SOUGHT – Your application has been received and an email has been sent to you if you are applying for an Associate in Arts degree. If you are applying for an Associate in Science degree, certificate, Bachelor of Applied Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, the email has been sent to your advisor.
- How do I know if I qualify for graduation?
Meet with the Graduation Specialist if you are applying for your Associate in Arts degree. See your advisor if you are applying for your Associate in Science degree, certificate, Bachelor of Applied Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- When will I receive my diploma?
Diplomas are printed within two weeks of the end of term. The Graduation Specialist will email you at the email address that you provided on your graduation application to let you know when and where your diploma will be available for pick up.
I lost my diploma, how do I get a reprint?
You will need to fill out the Diploma Reprint Request form and follow the directions on the form.
- When is the graduation ceremony?
Friday, May 7th @9:00am.
- Do I still need to apply for graduation if I am not participating in the ceremony?
Yes, we must receive a graduation application from you in order for you to graduate.
- If I have a hold on my account, can I still graduate?
No, all financial obligations must be met before you can graduate.
- Can I graduate with a grade of "I"?
No, you cannot have an incomplete grade. Please speak with your professor regarding any incomplete grades.
- Who can I talk to if I still have questions about graduation?
If you have questions about your graduation application, please contact to the Graduation Specialist.
If you have questions about the graduation ceremony, please contact: