GRADUATION 2020-2021 CEREMONY
Graduation 2020-2021 is on:
Friday, may 7th
Graduation 2020-2021 will be located at:
Gulf Coast State College - DRIVE-THROUGH CEREMONY5230 West Highway 98 Panama City, FL 32401
- The only entrance for the drive-through ceremony will be on Collegiate Drive by the Advanced Technology Center and Baseball Fields.
- Line-up/parking will begin at 8:00a.m.
- All cars entering the drive-through will be required to have a "color card" which should have been received by the graduate at the Cap & Gown Party. If you do NOT have a color card, please contact Donna Peterson.
- All graduates, families, and friends will be sharing a vehicle. Graduates should be located on the passenger seat and/or side for convenience.
- No one but the graduate will be allowed to exit the vehicle at any time. This includes pictures. There will be a professional photographer on site.
- All graduates must wear their cap, gown, and mask to be able to participate.
Gulf Coast State Colleges normally holds one commencement ceremony in May of each year. We encourage students from all semesters to participate. When you submit your graduation application, you must indicate if you wish to participate in the commencement ceremony. If you are a summer graduate and you wish to participate in the spring ceremony, you must apply for summer graduation by the spring application deadline date. See graduation deadlines.
Your participation in the commencement ceremony does not guarantee your graduation certification. You do not officially graduate until the Registrar's office certifies graduation. You will receive an email from Enrollment Services informing you of the date that your diploma will be available for pick up. Diplomas that are not picked up by the deadline date will be mailed. If you receive a deficiency letter and do not complete your deficiency by the published date, you will be required to re-apply for graduation at a later term.
If you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony, you must select that option on your graduation application no later than the designated application deadline.
If you are participating in the ceremony, you will receive notifications from the Office of Student Affairs regarding information on ordering regalia and additional information specific to the ceremony after your application has been processed.
For any other questions please refer to the Graduation Questions page.